Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Suburbian Dungeon Blues

I was shopping at Nordstrom's Rack, sort of an outlet for the very tony Nordstrom's department store. The checkers wave little colored flags when they're ready to help the next customer. Customers are generally Eastside, by which I mean streak-blond SUV drivers. The checkout line tends to be long, so I had plenty of time to consider the comment box, sporting the following sign: "HOW WAS YOUR RACK EXPERIENCE?" People look at you weird when you're laughing for no apparent reason.

3 Comments:

Blogger Radish King said...

Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!

Sorry. I got carried away. Or will be carried away soon.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Well? How was your, ahem, rack experience?

;)

10:27 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I had always wanted to be taller ...

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home