Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I got no time for private consultation, under the Milky Way tonight...

Actually, I do. Some songs I thought were so great when I was young make my blood run cold now, but I still love that one.

Highly recommended: The latest issue of "The American Poetry Journal". Wonderful stuff from Jeannine Hall Gailey, Paul Guest, Susan Meyers, Steve Mueske, Beth Bachmann, etc, etc...sterling material. Buy, beg, borrow or steal.

Invisible Galaxy?

Check out C. Dale's long-awaited "Publishing Secret Number Four". I'm inscribing "Writing And Publishing Are Not The Same" and "Marianne Moore" on my journal in really big letters, right under "RISK!"

Two bald eagles winged over the field this morning, and pink is showing in the Kwanzan cherry buds. Hip, Hip, Hoorah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home